What’s New for 2023 Lexus IS?
The Lexus IS has been an exhilarating staple for more than 20 years and the 2023 model year will introduce new standard features, additional luxury options, and new colors. Check out what’s coming on the 2023 Lexus IS with the team at North Park Lexus Rio Grande Valley.
2023 Lexus IS Updates
The head-turning Lexus IS 500, IS 300 and IS 350 sedans will soon be available for sale at North Park Lexus Rio Grande Valley. For drivers looking for something extra, we recommend checking out the all-new 2023 Special Appearance Package with its own iteration available on both the IS 500 F SPORT Premium grade and the IS 350 F SPORT. Limited to just 150 and 480 units respectfully, the exclusive Special Appearance Package is stunning – you can check out a bird’s-eye view of this special edition IS above.
2023 Special Appearance Package
Take your new IS 500 to the next level with this exclusive 2023 Special Appearance Package only available on the IS 500 F SPORT Premium grade. This limited edition package includes the head-turning Molten Pearl exterior color (pictured at the top of this post), distinct 19-inch Matte Black BBS forged alloy wheels, unique color-matched floor-trimmed mats, and matching key gloves.
The IS 350 F SPORT Special Appearance Package will include a unique exterior combination featuring Incognito paint accented by an Obsidian black hood and roof and a Black NuLuxe interior. This head-turning new package also offers 19-inch Enkei alloy wheels with a dark finish and is expected to arrive in the Rio Grande Valley this fall – and just in time for the holidays!
Even More, Updates Coming to 2023 Lexus IS
What else can you expect for the 2023 Lexus IS model? Check out our condensed overview just below…
- New F SPORT Design models for IS 350 F SPORT – both RWD and AWD
- The coil spring rate has been optimized on IS 350 F SPORT models
- Dark chrome window trim moldings are standard on IS 350 F SPORT and the IS 500 F SPORT performance models
- IS 350 F SPORT wheel finish changed from Dark Metallic to Gloss Black finish
- IS 500 F SPORT Performance Enkei wheel finish changed from Bright Silver to Dark Gray Metallic
- Satin Chrome trim is now standard on IS 500 F SPORT Performance models
- Air register surrounds changed from bright Silver to semi-gloss Dark Metallic finish
- LED light sources were added to the overhead console and rear reading lamps
- Dynamic Handling Package discontinued
- New Handling Package (IH) for IS 350 F SPORT models
- Revised Comfort Package (CP) for IS 300 – now includes rain-sensing wipers (yes!) and auto-dimming inside rearview mirror with compass and HomeLink universal transceiver
- And, already mentioned before, the new Special Appearance Package coming for IS 350 F SPORT and IS 500 F SPORT
Shop all available Lexus IS online here or contact our sales team to learn more about the new models that are coming soon to North Park Lexus Rio Grande Valley.